Thursday, May 2, 2013

Good Reads

I just got an email from Good Reads, so I decided to update my status a little bit . . . since the last time I had been on there was September of last year. And before that, I'm pretty sure my status showed that I was "currently reading" a book about parenting a toddler since 2009. And how many books do I have on my e-shelves? A piddly 14. So yeah. I'm not so good at keeping it current. I like the idea behind Good Reads (as far as I understand it), I just don't keep it updated all the time. Do you do Good Reads? Do you like it? What do you like about it? Let's discuss.

Also, as a tangential p.s., check out 32 photos that will make your stomach drop. I don't LOVE heights or doing anything hugely risky, but I can appreciate a picture of someone else's crazy feats—right here from the comfort of my chair that is sitting on even ground. These pictures are pretty cool and pretty crazy. But the cliff camping ones? Really? Is that the best idea or even necessary? I'm pretty sure you could just climb 20 more feet to get to the top of the ledge and to a flat area and put your tent there for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment