Thursday, June 20, 2013

A word link and a small update

First, here's a link to 12 famous writers on literary rejection. Makes me feel much better about my own work and my own rejections—and much more encouraged to keep trying. Just what I needed this week.

As far as my own writing goes, I'm working on some small revisions on LITTLE SUN. Just a few tweaks, really. I also had one teenage reader get back to me, and she told me she read the book twice in two weeks! That's a pretty good sign.

Also, I have another project I'm just starting on that is kind of exciting. It has helped me remember that I do, in fact, like to write. I had nearly forgotten. Anyway, it's very fun, but I'll have to write more about it later, as I'm not quite ready to divulge any specifics yet.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the teaser, you punk. and thanks for never mentioning this to me. also, thanks for commenting on this 4 months later-- if by thanks i mean sorry. i forgot about this blog! i'm sorry. and thanks.

    ReplyDelete