Thursday, January 31, 2013

Double Fail

I know I missed last Thursday and this post isn't going to be anything amazing, but I couldn't help but post something for my own peace of mind. Last week, life happened and it was a little crazy busy, and then this week I seem to have contracted TB. More than anything, I just need to lie down and not speak or move so I don't upset my lungs and end up in a coughing fit. My throat hurts and, surprisingly, my abs hurt from all the coughing. I feel like I'm in a period movie and need a handkerchief (or kerchief, rather) to cough into, and with every cough, I half expect it to be bloody. I know that's gross, but that's what happens in these movies, and I have accepted my fate.

The upside to this racking cough and head cold? I'm heavily involved in another Korean drama, and two days ago, I could hit the C below middle C. Now that's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! I hope you feel better soon. I love your dramatic flair, "I have accepted my fate."

    ReplyDelete