Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mediocre March

So yeah. The title says it all. Mega March did not go as planned. I knew my goals were lofty, but wow. I so didn't get as much done as I thought.

But that doesn't mean I did nothing. I did more research and organized my research notes (which was awesome), I outlined the first couple of chapters, and I even spontaneously wrote half of the first chapter one night. So that's something. I haven't sat down and pumped out a night of writing like that in a while, and it was fun to remember what it feels like. It IS fun, and more ideas come as I go. I need to remember that when my ideas start to run dry. I feel like it's been so long since I've really worked on LITTLE SUN that I don't remember how to do it anymore. But this half chapter reminded me.

So all was not lost. But there's plenty more to do. Here's to Awesome April.

No comments:

Post a Comment