Thursday, March 21, 2013

Word News

A couple interesting things in the world of words happened recently. First, March 4th was National Grammar Day. I know you were probably all out celebrating, but I came across this post on Cake Wrecks and was nerdily delighted by it.


Also, the use (or misuse) of the word "literally" has always been an entertaining point of discussion, so I found this Slate article rather interesting and wanted to share.


And in case you were wondering, my goals for March are coming along horribly, thank you very much. (I should note for future reference to not make such lofty goals and then leave town. The goals did not fare so well that week, but I sure had a good time.) But all is not lost! There are still 10 days left in the month! That's enough time to get something done . . .

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE cake wrecks. I can't believe I missed the grammar day post! Thanks for linking to it. It was awesome.

    I was thinking about asking about your March goals when you hadn't posted for a couple weeks. They were good goals. I hate it when it seems like the doldrums of life consume big ambition.

    ReplyDelete