Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another dream/possible book

Recently, I had a dream that was so vivid that I woke up and remembered the entire storyline, which is a rarity. Here's the premise:

An older woman with a grown daughter adopted a baby (a cute little Asian baby girl, if you want to get specific) and later married a questionable man. When the woman died, the adopted 3-year-old daughter stayed with this man, but the woman's grown daughter thought the child should stay with her.

So she hired a killer to off her step-father.

Are you kidding me? (And no, I'm not kidding about using the word "off.") What made-for-TV movie had I been watching in order to have a dream like this? My dreams are almost NEVER this exciting.

So what do you say? It should totally be a book, right? This is said in jest, of course, because thrillers are not really my cup of tea. But someone should write it. Or at least write a screenplay and send it to Lifetime . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment